If you want a fun recipe to do with this kids this holiday season look no further these edible Rice Krispie edible Christmas ornaments will be a huge hit!
10 oz bag miniature marshmallows
6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
3 tablespoons softened butter
Red and green food coloring
Red, white and green sprinkles
Large microwave safe bowl
Non-stick cooking spray
Circle cookie cutter
1. In a large bowl, combine your marshmallows and butter and heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes and mix.
2. Mix in your Rice Krispies cereal until your cereal is evenly covered in your marshmallow mixture.
3. Grease a 9×13″ baking pan and press your Rice Krispies mixture into your pan firmly.
4. Let set for a few hours and use a large circle cookies cutter to cut out circle shaped Rice Krispies.
5. In two separate small bowls, mix 1 cup of frosting with green food coloring and one cup of frosting with red food coloring and transfer to decorating bags.
6. Add another cup of white frosting to a third decorating bag and cut small tips off the ends.
7. Use the white frosting to stick a foil wrapped chocolate on top of each Rice Krispies edible Christmas Ornaments.
8. Use the three colors to decorate the Rice Krispies edible Christmas ornaments and top with sprinkles.
PIN FOR LATER: