Easter is around the corner, and the best way to celebrate is by making this super simple recipe.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 cups fruit flavored mini marshmallows
- 6 cups fruity crispy rice cereal
- White, blue, pink and green candy melts (or any variety of colors you like)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Spring theme sprinkles (optional)
- Egg-shaped silicone mold
- Lollipop sticks
- Spray your mold with vegetable spray
- In a large pan or microwave, melt butter on low heat. Add marshmallows. Return to heat or microwave. I microwave 25 seconds, stir and repeat once more, stirring until well-combined.
- Next, stir in the 6 cups of fruity rice cereal and mix until well-coated.
- Press into silicone mold. Allow to cool.
- In separate bowls, melt candy melts in microwave. Do this in 30 second intervals, until smooth. Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil after first 30 second interval.
- Dip Fruity Crispy Rice Easter Eggs into melted chocolate. Allow to cool on silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Drizzle additional melted candy melts to decorate your Fruity Crispy Rice Easter Eggs. Allow to cool.
- Add sprinkles if desired.
- Gently slide one lollipop stick into larger end of Fruity Crispy Rice Easter Eggs
- Tie ribbon at the top of the stick, where it meets the Fruity Crispy Rice Easter Eggs
PIN FOR LATER