The grave course of events set in motion by Thanos that wiped out half the universe and fractured the Avengers ranks compels the remaining Avengers to take one final stand in Marvel Studios’ grand conclusion to twenty-two films, “Avengers: Endgame.”
Kevin Feige produces “Avengers: Endgame,” and Anthony and Joe Russo are the directors. Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo, Trinh Tran, Jon Favreau and Stan Lee are the executive producers, and Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely wrote the screenplay.
Avengers Endgame hits theaters April 26, 2019
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/marvelstudios
Follow us on Twitter: @marvelstudios
Captain America EndGame Punch
- Red Hawaiian Punch
- Sugar Free or Low Sugar Blue Gatorade or Powerade
- Blue Food Coloring
- In the bottle of Gatorade or Powerade, pour a few drops of blue food coloring and shake to mix. This will help the blue turn the perfect shade of blue.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour in ¾ of the glass red Hawaiian Punch.
- Slowly pour the blue Gatorade or Powerade on top. (I turn a spoon upside down and slowly pour it over the spoon to slow down the pour even more.)
- The blue should float on top of the red!
Hints: You will want to put your more dense drink first. Hawaiian Punch is a great choice because it has a higher sugar content and is heavier causing it to ‘sink’. The sugar free/low sugar sports drinks are less dense and will ‘float’ on top.
PIN FOR LATER