My kids love Pokemon they watch it everyday, and we have been immersed into the world of Pokemon trainers. So this film was super exciting to see, and this Pikachu burger is the best way to celebrate the film. Not only is it a goof family friendly film, but it has it’s comedic flare thanks to Ryan Reynolds. There are a couple of cuss words in the film like D**m and H*ll but other that no other worries.
A young man joins forces with Detective Pikachu to unravel the mystery behind his father’s disappearance. Chasing clues through the streets of Ryme City, the dynamic duo soon discover a devious plot that poses a threat to the Pokémon universe.
Ingredients (for each burger)
Hamburger or cheeseburger, prepared as desired
2 black olive slices
2 mini pepperoni slices
1 tablespoon melted black candy wafers or chocolate chips
2 Bugle Crispy Corn Snacks
- Dip the tips of each Bugle into the melted candy. Allow to set completely.
- Position the black olive slices on the top bun of the hamburger to resemble Pikachu’s eyes. Attach with melted candy or toothpicks.
- Use a toothpick dipped in melted candy to place a dot between the eyes as Pikachu’s nose.
- Below the nose, draw a curved line to be Pikachu’s mouth.
- To each side of Pikachu’s mouth, attach a mini pepperoni using a toothpick or melted candy.
- Press two toothpicks through the top of the bun and rest a Bugle on each toothpick.
- Remind children to remove any toothpicks prior to eating.
PIN FOR LATER